Employment with Event Staff Personnel
Thank you for your interest in working for Event Staff Personnel (ESP). Before taking the time to complete our application and interview process for the Event Staff Position, we’d like to tell you a bit about what it’s like to work as a ESP Team Member.
ESP is always hiring casual Event Staff Team Members.
We require all of our Team Members to share our goal of providing each event guest with a consistent level of friendly, attentive and responsive service. ESP Team Members should always be sincere, positive, and reliable.
It is also extremely important to always maintain a professional appearance. You will be given a dress code for events.
Your required duties may vary greatly as ESP strives to provide the highest possible level of service, which our clients and guests expect. This includes:
- Greeting event guests with a friendly tone
- Maintaining an alert and upbeat attitude
- Providing assistance to guests in order to enhance their event experience
As a ESP Team Member, you may be required to:
- Work shifts on holidays and/or weekends
- Work night events that may extend late into the evening
- Walk up and down stairs as well as stand in one place for long periods
- Work outside in cold and/or rainy weather
- Assume a post or position that does not afford you a view of the event
Requisite to be a ESP Team Member:
- RSA Certificate (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Required Apply for RSA here
- Willing to get a Police Clearance before employment
- Willing to get a Drug and Alcohol Test to comply with ESP DAMP (Drug Alcohol Manage Program)
- First Aid Certificate (Preferred)
- Event Traffic Controller Certificate (advantage depending on type of position)
- Handheld Scanner Training Provided
and email to email@example.com